8.28.2005

My World Will Always Be Grey

I like it when I am winked at. I can melt when kissed on the forehead. I love anticipation, though I hate surprises. I can't pass up a good hug. I like to be scared shitless. Chocolate puts me in a good mood. I'm addicted to sexy heels. Watching other people's pain makes my heart break. I feel the need to make peace for others. I try to bury my emotions. Black and white photography is always beautiful. I fear how I will die. I often misquote lyrics. I think everyone is better than me. Filet mignon, for breakfast, is a good thing. When I am nervous, I pull my left earlobe. Insects freak me out. I cannot stand to sweat. The piano makes me want to cry. Laughter is one of the sweetest sounds I've ever heard. I enjoy studying people. My feet are my favorite thing. I feel very boyish. I used to have incredible intuition. Pretty teeth are attractive. I notice everything about people, nearly instantly. I can be incredibly stubborn. People who don’t give a shit intrigue me. I hate roses. I cannot live without music. I think the neck is really sexy. I am a light sleeper. I am cold in the summer and warm in the winter. I thought that I would be more. My screams are very girly. The very notion of broccoli makes me want to gag. Cars are incredibly erotic to me. I’m incapable of staying angry. I cannot guzzle liquids. I like my music at ear-damaging levels. I am uncomfortable with change.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home