4.09.2003

John Boy I

Perhaps the past catches up with you in waves, and maybe I'm caught in one. It's funny how my memory stores images of people. It never seems to account for maturing, growing, or changing of any sort. People stay stagnant in my mental picture of them. And though I feel like I haven't changed from the person I was, I know better. Should I have the temerity to attend my high school reunion (in three years), I hope that seeing everyone is as pleasant as it was today. Today's ghost was one of great popularity and melt-in-your-mouth good looks. I'll say that time has been kind to him. He's still gorgeous and finally has the winning personality to match it, something he was missing in high school for sure. Here's to getting older and wiser.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home