7.26.2005

I'll be Changing the Blog Name to Celebrity Whore

Steven Segal just purchased a house from one of our client's. When the girls informed me of this at lunch, I let a gasp and was all, "What? When did Steven Segal move to Memphis?" There are very few celebrities that own property in Memphis. Let's be honest. Most don't live here. Cybill Shepherd and David Gest are about as famous-living people as Memphis ever gets. Did I ever tell you that David Gest shopped my (part-time job) store and bought all of our Easter votive cups. I was annoyed because I totally had my eye on those.

Anywho, I totally whipped out the camera to take a picture of his signature. Forgive my insane love of celebrities, even the B-list ones. Picture will be posted later, possibly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home