4.05.2006

Boys Enjoy Being Boys

A co-worker and I were just going over some figures. He was sitting in my office behind me. He then says, "Oh my, did you hear that?" I had heard something, but nothing that audible. I said, "Did you just fart?" He started to laugh and said, "Yeah, but normally they're always silent."

Silent?

"So are you telling me that, that wasn't an accident. You were just going to fart in my office and hope I wouldn't notice?"
"Well, yeah."
"Can't you just hold it and wait until you're not around other people?"
He shrugs his shoulders and laughs. "I do it all the time. I'm surprised you haven't noticed."
"Well, if I smell something I don't like around you or in your presence, I just try to not inhale anymore." (Which happens to be A LOT.)

Ugh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home