4.09.2006

Cary Brothers

A native of Nashville, but with a heart a bit more worldly. Beautiful.

You are the loneliest girl in the world
Taking your hits as they come.
You are the loneliest girl in the world
And tonight you'd fall for anyone.

It's in the way you fall down to bed.
It's in the way you cry when he's not looking.

You are the loneliest girl in the world.
Watch you'd die a 1,000 times again.
You are the loneliest girl in the world.
And I just want to make it go away.
And I just want to make it go away.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jeni said...

Hi LOAS. My internet access has been limited, so please forgive the delayed response.

I liked your comment. No, I could never give up boys. I love them far too much.

I checked out your profile. Interesting concept on your blog. I was thinking about that this morning. I am the worst about wanting things I'm not "allowed" to have, whether because of rules or conditions. I think it's human nature to desire things out of our reach.

8:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeni,

Hey. How is the big move going? You've got to give us some details. I'm thinking it was last week. Hope you are liking it in Atlanta! At some levels I really respect your decision to try something different. It's exciting!

8:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home