4.12.2004

I'm a Greedy Whore

I just had to call my best friend with the opening line of "Please don't hate your greedy partner*." I picked up another shift, voluntarily, at my first part-time job only to save more money for some upcoming travel, which in turn, means my girl & I can't hang out. I think that on a Monday, picking up a shift for more income seems like a good idea. But when Friday comes, picking up the shift is going to seem as sane as investing in mutual funds with the nail biting, day-to-day plummeting stock market. My brain will say something like this: "What the hell was I thinking?"

*The term "partner" is a loosely held, somewhat private joke since we are both single and cannot tear ourselves apart from one another. We're practically married. Somewhat like these two.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home