11.21.2005

This Situation is This

Because I had some work done on my teeth this year, I opted to have money taken from my paycheck. The reason people elect this option is that you circumvent paying taxes; however, there is the danger that should you lose your job or quit, you forfeit that money.

While I calculated paying on my dental work all year, I ended up paying off the balance some time around August. So, I have about a thousand dollars left. If I do not spend it on something medical, I lose it. The only thing I really have left to do this is year is my eye exam. I looked at my insurance and found that you can mail order contacts, which I have never done. But then. Then, I found THIS JEWEL. And OMG, I'm so ordering some of these.


Who wouldn't want to look deep into those eyes?

I totally have my eye (pun intended) on the two pair from Interview with a Vampire. Then again, I like the Magma pair because I would get to say "magma" like Dr. Evil in Austin Powers, and that just makes me laugh. I also think it would be cool to have Rock Star eyes or maybe just all black. Hmmm. So many options.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home