1.17.2006

Dad, Don't Read Any Further

Turning the Table:

As I'm trailing a co-worker back to my office, she turns around and throws a fun-loving punch in my face. I started to laugh and said, "Good morning. How was your weekend? Did you get any?"
Married, she replies, "No, that's why I'm in such a good mood."
Totally unsympathetic, I said, "Yeah, you should just let me borrow him."
"You don't want him."
"I'll give him back. I don't want to keep him."
"He doesn't last long enough."
"Are you sure? I'm quite fast. I'll probably be done before him. Then, he'll know what you feel like all the time."
She starts to laugh.
"Wouldn't that be a bitch?"
"For him, it would be."

4 Comments:

Blogger albert said...

I find this very humorous as usual. However, when I’ve got to “a bitch” part, I noticed it 'certainement un suave'

2:12 PM  
Blogger Jeni said...

Yeah, language barrier. I have no idea what you're trying to say. Why throw French into it...it just magnifies the language barrier.

2:44 PM  
Blogger albert said...

Perhaps it does... However, I still find this humorous & suave.

3:22 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You're certainly a pill, Jeni . . . in any language. Thanks for making me smile.

3:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home