12.05.2003

Californication

I just ended a phone call with a girl I used to work with. She moved to Los Angeles maybe two months ago. Come to think of it, she was leaving Memphis the next morning when I returned from Seattle. I had a string of desperate messages on my machine from her trying to find me before she left. I called her immediately, and we talked for a bit, mainly laughing at lot of stupid things I did way back when.

Well, I hadn't heard from her since that night, so I left her a message on her cell phone. She called me back and said she had just finished filming her first movie, where she has a speaking part. (I looked it up, and it's due for release in 2004.) She hangs out with and even possesses Jessica Biel's phone number, which made me giddy with celebrity excitement. She's already met Jennifer Aniston and had her nails done with Christina Applegate.

I think she just name dropped more people in five minutes than I will ever get to drop in an entire lifetime. I would furrow, but I am too excited for her. She is the sweetest thing, and I do love her.

Here's to you P. Cannon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home