10.12.2004

McDonald Land

I understand that life isn't fair and all, but if you're pulling a six-figure salary, I think it might be somewhat important that you know how to use a fucking computer. You know, maybe like possess the capabilities to send email and attach a file. Type a sentence or two by yourself. Know the difference between Excel and Word. Don't bitch that no one has "shown you how." Most five-year-old kids know how. I really don't care to hear your excuses for your stupidity, especially when we've been over it several times. There's only so much explaining I can tolerate via a telephone with your really loud grunting in my ear.

And I can't believe the company decided to supply you with a fucking laptop, and actually hired you to represent the company.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home