2.08.2005

One Would Think

That after 26, nearly 27 years on the planet, I could follow directions better, but alas, I'm here to tell you, that I can't. I'm going to blame that fact on the other well known fact about me: I'm incredibly impatient. So much so, that I often glance at directions, and while still literally comprehending them, begin doing the work that I needed the directions for in the first place, only to finish the work & then realize the importance of those directions, to then kick myself and yell, "Stink!" for screwing up.

But, I never learn. I can do this exercise over and over and over again. That's the beauty of being a Taurus.

Alanis would start singing "These Excuses" in my ear if (a) she knew me, (b) were here, (c) would actually bust out songs where appropriate. I'm not sure she's like that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home