10.22.2003

Dude, I Need a Day

Just one freaking day where I can come to work and feel like I got something accomplished--like I made a positive difference. I need a day where people don't call me with all sorts of weird problems that I have no control over, and then I have to tell them, "Sure, let me take care of that." I have no idea what I'm doing. My company switched from what they thought was an atiquated system to a new and improved one; however, now I have about four systems to cross reference. One system can't backdate; the other can't future date. One I can't see breakdowns on; the other doesn't have the history. One still has glitches, and I shouldn't go by the figures; the other won't let me on because I have "INVALID CREDENTIAL INFORMATION."

I want to run away and never come back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home