6.16.2006

Note to Self

A bad thing about this job, a really bad thing about this job...the music selection of one of my co-workers. It's like dentist office music. Right now, I'm being assaulted with "Higher Love" by Steve Winwood, which I used to think was "Bring me a pie of love." I will defend that misinterpretation because dude takes a serious syllable break when he says "High-UUU love." (Pie and high are easily switched.) You know I'm right.

I was at her desk the other day, and shook my head. "What is this crap that you are listening to? Is-Is that Kenny G?" She starts to laugh and says, "Yeah, Let me turn it down." I just looked at her in disbelief. "You want to kill me, don't you?"

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

well, if it makes you feel any better, I used to think Prince's "I Would Die for You" was apple dapple do.

I think Kenny G fell off the acropolis

2:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home