1.20.2004

Though I'm not talking about the "additional responsibilities" I received last week, I did manage to find myself another project. I just received more praise on a closet I cleaned out last week entailing the phrase "absolutely amazing." As I went from having my ass up in the air, kneeling on the ground, many people inquired on how I was so unlucky to receive such a task. I thought it was kind of funny because I could think of nothing better to do. Sometimes, I do believe, things about your personality must just shine through. I think people recognize my seemingly rare talent for organizing absolutely anything. People possess rare talents. I have a friend that likes to find missing things AND undo knots. Now either of those causes me to have an anxiety attack. I'm certain she was one of those kids who liked playing with a Rubix cube. I probably would have beaten her up as a child on mere principal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home