6.16.2006

First Impressions

One of my neighbor's asked me out a few weeks back. He asked for my number, but I was late for work, so I told him that I would give it to him later, and I honestly meant that. As I returned from work, he came walking towards me in so much biker gear that I didn't even realize it was him. I guess he takes that protection thing seriously. I invited him over and he took a quick look around my loft. I had assumed he had a loft as well since he was next door, but I was wrong. He invited me to come see his massive two bedroom. I was drooling over all his space and noticed how clean and organized he was. I said, "You're military, aren't you?" He said, "Well, yeah, I used to be." As we talked further, I said, "Are you a Virgo by any chance," and I so clearly know maybe like 5-6 of the zodiac signs. He paused and bowed his head, "Yeah, how'd you know?"

I'm getting good, baby.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Aren't you the little minx, tho? Where did you ever come up with that line? "What's your sign." It's so retro, so chic. (-:

Glad you're making friends with the natives. Are you going to say yes if he asks you if you want a ride?

6:48 PM  
Blogger Jeni said...

I never asked him his sign. I pegged it. That's much more difficult if you ask me.

He did ask me for a ride. I kind of squirmed though. I have issues with being forced to touch other people. Only certain folks get that privilege. Though he is an instructor, so, I assume that I'd live through the experience. I think he might stunt though. So, who knows!

4:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home